KOREAN CANADIAN SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION (KCSSF) INVITATION TO APPLY 2020 AWARDS
Thank you for your interest in applying for the 2020 KCSSF awards. The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by July 10th, 2020 to:
For official transcript and reference letters
Korean Canadian Science Scholarship Foundation
1133 Leslie St., #206, North York, Ontario M3C 2J6
1. APPLICAT QUALIFICATION
a. Must be a Canadian citizen or a landed immigrant (Specify on application form).
b. Must be enrolled full-time during 2019-2020 academic year and must have completed at least TWO
(2) full academic years in a Science/Engineering/Medical or related post-secondary education institution (e.g. university, college) in Canada, and must submit a proof of registration prior to receive the scholarship, if awarded.
c. Previous recipients are NOT eligible.
2. APPLICATION DOUCUMENTS
a. AKCSE official application form must be used (download the form attached).
The Association of
Korean-Canadian Scientists and Engineers
1133 Leslie St., Suite #206, North York, ON, M3C2J6, CANADA
Tel: 1-416-449-5204 · Fax: 1-416-449-2875 · E-mail: email@example.com · http://www.akcse.ca
b. Resume outlining your education, work experience, extra-curricular activities and other accomplishments, including referees’ contact numbers.
c. Personal statement (maximum 2 pages).
* Documents (a, b, c) should be EMAILED to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application due date July 10th, 2020.
d. Official transcripts for the entire undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) academic years from all former and current post-secondary institutions. Each envelope must be sealed and signed by the issuing institution (Transcript in an opened envelope will not be acceptable).
e. Two letters of reference from people that have direct knowledge of your character, ability, attitude, potential and aspiration.
* References should exclude family, friends and relatives are not eligible as reference.
* The letter can be scanned and email to email@example.com by reference, himself/herself or mail to KCSSF Office.
* Documents (d, e) should be mail to KCSSF office.
* The recipients of the Scholarships will be announced on the AKCSE webpage (http://www.akcse.ca) by July 24 th, 2020.