Information about 2021 Korean Homeland Education (K-HED) - Spring
What is the Korean education program for overseas Korean?
'Korean Homeland Education (K-HED)' is an education program for overseas Koreans made to cultivate the ethnic identity of overseas Koreans and help next-generation overseas Koreans to grow into global talents.
This program comprises the Korean language, Korean culture, and Korean history classes, as well as field learning. K-HED is the only long-term education program for overseas Koreans in the nation that provides career guidance and a network of overseas Koreans.
□ Recruitment Information [Online course]
◦ Application Period for Spring Term: February 8 ~ March 12, 2021 (*Based on Korean time)
◦ Course Details:
- University Preparation Course 1: April 5 ~ June 25, 2021
- Understanding Koren Course: May 3 ~ June 11, 2021
◦ Expenses: Free
- University Preparation Course: Overseas Koreans who want to enter a Korean University or improve Korean language proficiency
- Understanding Koren Course: Overseas Koreans aged over 12
◦ How to apply
- Submit the documents by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fill out the online Education Application and study plan (Designated form)
- A document that proving you are an overseas Korean
- Personal information collection agreement
◦ Final results will be sent by email
◦ (Inquiry) Kongju National University, Institution of Korean Culture & Education
- (Call) +82-41-850-6031, (Email) email@example.com