Updated: Jan 23
What is the Korean education program for overseas Korean?
'Korean Homeland Education (K-HED)' is an education program for overseas Koreans made to cultivate the ethnic identity of overseas Korean sand help next-generation overseas Koreans to grow into global talents. This program comprises the Korean language, Korean culture, and Korean history classes, as well as field learning. K-HED is the only long-term education program for overseas Koreans in the nation that provides career guidance and a network of overseas Koreans.
□ Recruitment Information
◦ Application Period for Spring Term: January 20 ~ February 26
◦ Documents submitted
- Application Form & Study Plan (Prescribed pdf)
- Graduation Certificate for highest level of education, Transcript for highest level of education, Copy of passport, Certificate of Overseas Korean, Certificate of Descendant or Family of independence Patriot* (if applicable), Proof of Scholarship (if applicable)
◦ (Inquiry) Kongju National University, Institution of Korean Culture & Education
- (Call) +82-41-850-6031, (Email) email@example.com