2018 Korean Government Scholarship Program For Graduate Degrees Application Guidelines
1. NUMBER OF GRANTEES: Total 3 in Canada (2 for General Applicants, 1 for Overseas Korean Adoptees)
2. AVAILABLE UNIVERSITIES AND FIELDS OF STUDY
1) Available Universities: 66 universities or institutions designated by NIIED
2) Available Fields of Study
- Detailed information about the fields and majors offered by the universities listed above is available under the University Information section on the website, www.studyinkorea.go.kr.
- Applicants must choose their desired fields of study from the listed programs.
- Night schools, seasonal programs, online and distant-learning programs are not included.
3) Available Degree Programs
- Doctoral degrees
- Master’s degrees
- Applicants and their parents must hold foreign citizenship.
- Korean citizens, including those who hold dual citizenship, are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicants and their parents who had previously held Korean citizenship must submit the document of the renunciation of their Korean citizenship.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2018 (born after September 1, 1977).
4. How to apply
1) Deadline of Application Submission: TBA by each embassy (early in March)
2) Send the application to Korean Embassy in Ottawa (613-244-5010)